Location: Kraków / Rzeszów
The goal is to expand our business in US and EU by selling bioinformatics & Data Science services as well as precision medicine products. Responsibility on the position contains: establishing, developing and maintaining positive business
relationships with customers. We are looking for a candidate with ability to see where are business opportunities in the customer’s process that will create value. Essential for this is Life Science background. The hired Sales Manager will also
represent Ardigen at the biggest global events related to Life Science industry.
- Life Science related degree. Master’s degree is required, PhD is nice to have.
- A broad knowledge of the bioinformatics and molecular biology.
- Basic knowledge about Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in general is nice to have.
- Sandler Selling System experience is nice to have.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Good communication skills – good listening, comfortable in networking.
- High personal standards and positive personality.
- Passion about Life Science.
- Willing to learn constantly.
- Advocate/advisor personality.
- Results driven attitude.
- Attentive and persistent.
- Researching companies on certain area (regions in US, EU).
- Initiating contact with potential customers within researched areas.
- Establishing and managing relationships with prospects’ executives.
- Organizing and participating in meetings with potential customers.
- Presenting company’s offer to the potential customer.
- Identifying business opportunities and potential collaboration areas.
- Working with production team on the proposals.
- Representing company at the events.
- Base salary and commission
- Opportunity to attend the biggest global events related to life science industry.
- A chance to accelerate the company’s growth.
- Work in a truly innovative environment.
- Work with world-class companies and institutions on the cutting-edge of Life Science industry.
If you are interested please send us your CV in English on: